• Delivery is carried out from any amount.
• Delivery by courier in Moscow / Moscow region - 400 / from 500 rubles
• Delivery by Russian Post on prepaid order - from 400 rubles
• Delivery by CDEK by prepaid order at the company's rate - from 400 rubles
• Wholesale orders are delivered for a fee (by courier in Moscow / Moscow region - 400 / from 500 rubles, SDEK and Russian Post - at carrier tariffs)
• Sending to the regions by the carrier companies is carried out the next day after receiving payment for the order.
• Delivery in Moscow and the region is carried out the next day after the order is placed.
• Self-pickup of orders 7 days a week, from 10:00 to 22:00 - free of charge. Please agree with the manager about the order in advance.
• Processing orders from 10:00 to 22:00 daily.
You can choose any transport company at your discretion, for this, when placing an order, indicate the data of the company you have chosen. When choosing a transport company, make sure that there is a transport terminal of this company in your city (locality). Information on the location of terminals and tariffs for the services of transport companies can be found on the website of the selected transport companies. The cost of a shipment is calculated based on the weight of the shipment, dimensions (length * width * height).
After completing the order and transferring it to the carriers, the company is not responsible for:
• safety of goods;
• loss of goods;
• delivery time of the goods;
• place of delivery of goods;
• other additional terms of the contract are borne by the carrier.
Attention! The transport company (carrier) is liable within the declared value of the shipment, by default the declared value of the shipment is indicated - 100 rubles. If you want to declare a different value of the shipment, you must indicate the desired amount when placing an order. An increase in the declared value of the shipment leads to a rise in the carrier's tariff, you can check the cost of shipment with the carriers.
You can also take out insurance of your cargo, you need to inform the manager about the need for cargo insurance when placing an order. You can familiarize yourself with the terms and price list for additional services on the website of the Transport companies and on the website of the Russian Post